Tuesday, November 26, 2013


This was a short week for our group to accomplish a good amount of work. After play testing our game for the first time last class, overall as a group, we were very pleased. We decided to stick to our original plan of how to move around the map, and we also liked the way the zombies popped up on the map. We decided to incorporate a rule where every other day we would add new zombie tokens to spaces that had no zombies. This new rule made the game more challenging and did not allow one player to dominate the area right around their base.
 After class and over the past few days our group individually worked on separate pieces of our game. Evan took care of the resource cards, Amanda is working on the board, Pj worked on the objective cards, and I made the day tracker. As of last class we were still waiting on a couple of game pieces. We are on a good pace to having a complete, functioning board game that is fun, easy to understand, and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment